Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Jose!














Jose Rizal
June 19, 1861
December 30, 1896
(pictures were taken from the Jose Rizal Official website www.joserizal.ph

It's been a long time since I remember June 19 as Jose Rizal's birthday. Thank you Toti for reminding us. And this is not really the main reason why I am writing this message. I wanted to extrend my birthday wishes tho' a day late to all the Jose's in our batch. i.e. to Jose Zano and Joe Mari Chavez. Is it your birthday too Toti? I wonder if it is Joe Sales too? He called me yesterday about real estate issues but nothing to cue me that it is his birthday. Hope I did not miss out on this. At any rate, to all the celebrants, a happy, happy birthday.

Toti, you continue to amaze me with your dedication and commitment to our blogsite. I read your update everyday and through this, I feel like I'm in the Phil too knowing whats happening there each day. There is really no need for me to subscribe to TFC (The Filipino Channel). Your daily news is plentyPhil up-keep. Maraming salamat po!

Hope to see more posting from our classmates too.

Fechie

2 comments:

Daet Parochial School Class 67 said...

Thanks Fechie.

Sorry to tukayong Joe Sales for missing him out in my enumeration. Joe Sales's birthday is January 13.

Toti

Dan dela Fuente said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Jose "Toti", Jose "Jebong", Jose Mari, and Jose "Joe" S.
Danny

Sor Victorina de la Providencia, Mother Superior of Daet Parochial School

HS Solo Graduation Pictures

DPS Class67 HS Graduates, 40 Years After

This Day in History

Today's Birthday