Google
 

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally... Blogger Worked!

Ed called me up this morning after reading my post. He explained that there are two possible problems - the blogger or my service provider, but he suspected it was more of a problem with the Blogger, which offers a free hosting job.

He then texted me a website which I should visit. I did, but I couldn't understand what it was for. It was about a company offering services for real estate investment, construction and development, etc. Then, I reopened this blogsite and tried to post the pictures. Lo and behold, it accepted the uploading job.

While this is working, I'll try to post other pictures, those taken at Senyor Joe's birthday celebration.

No comments:

Sor Victorina de la Providencia, Mother Superior of Daet Parochial School

HS Solo Graduation Pictures

DPS Class67 HS Graduates, 40 Years After

This Day in History

Today's Birthday