Here's from Ed Canela:
Maray na aga sa indo gabus
I am sure no one will ever try this puzzle in our group…. But I like to share it with you anyway. Na-solve ko kasi, he, he, he. So, no pressure, no deadlines, no prize also. It is just the nice thought that we are still he, he, he. Lots of huggggssssss from Vientiane….
Subject: Alzheimer prevention puzzle
A good way to prevent Alzheimer is to exercise the mind with a light enough puzzle that is solvable within 15-30 minutes.
A military officer, newly arrived at a military facility, forgot the 5-digit access code for a building. The security guard is not authorized to give the access code, only the clues to it.
Here are the clues:
1. The fifth number plus the third number of the access code equals fourteen.
2. The fourth number is one more than the second number.
3. The first number is one less than twice the second number.
4. The second plus the third number equals ten.
5. The total of all the five numbers is thirty.