Google
 

Monday, October 29, 2007

Proud Uncle at Angela Yasmeen's Debut Party
















































Today, Oct 29 is a holiday. It's the barangay and Samahang Kabataan elections. But I will not talk about it. I would just like to share pictures of a happy occasion in the family last Saturday, Oct 27. It was the debut party of my niece, Angela Yasmeen, given by her father, Jun, who is my elder brother. It was the first big party in the family for a birthday occasion. My brother must have really planned this for Angela, who is an only daughter in a brood of four. Angela stays with me in Mandaluyong. She's a second year college student at UP Manila taking up BS Bio-Chemistry.

(The entire family of my brother in the picture on the left - Daniel Cesar, eldest son; Jun, the father; Angela; Norman Angelo, the youngest; Vivian, the mother; and Mel Francis, 2nd from the eldest).







I arrived from Cagayan de Oro on Saturday morning, brought my things to the house, then hurriedly went to Calamba. Everyone was busy cooking, making additional souvenir give aways and other preparations for the evening party in Pansol, Laguna. I wasn't really of much help as I just ate and tried to catch some sleep before the party.

Here are some of the photos. I'll post the rest in the gallery after I have resized them (around 300 pics). Pasensya na I'll fill up the entire page with the photos. "Proud kasi!"



















Kaye, wife of Mel Francis and mother of Hycee.













Norman Angelo is 15 yrs and 4th yr High School student. He's 6-footer now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grabe ang ganda naman! Artista ba yan?? :D

Sor Victorina de la Providencia, Mother Superior of Daet Parochial School

HS Solo Graduation Pictures

DPS Class67 HS Graduates, 40 Years After

This Day in History

Today's Birthday