Google
 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Development Game

This was posted by Ed Canela in our e-group. I am posting this here for the benefit of other viewers/readers. As Ed says, this is very engaging, so please play the game and contribute to the UN's efforts to fight hunger.

http://www.freerice.com

I would have wanted to post here too, Bert's latest contributions - the Awesome Photos and Why men (not our friend Men) need clothes, which are.. yes, awesome and the other, hilarious but it would take time to post the individual pictures and I don't have the time right now. When I'm free, I'll go back to these and post them for the others to enjoy.

No comments:

Sor Victorina de la Providencia, Mother Superior of Daet Parochial School

HS Solo Graduation Pictures

DPS Class67 HS Graduates, 40 Years After

This Day in History

Today's Birthday