Sa dami ng malulungkot na balita at sa hirap ng buhay, sabi ni Bert, "Tawa muna".
Filipinos are funny and creative when it comes to business signs and posters. Here are some examples:
* A parlor in San Juan is named 'Cut & Face'. * A wholesaler of balut in Sto.Tomas, Batangas: 'Starduck'.
* A fast food eatery in Nueva Ecija: ''Violybee'
* A small internet cafe opened among squatters named itself, 'Cafe Pindot'.
* In Manila, there's a laundry named, 'Summa Cum Laundry'.
* A petshop in Ortigas that sells cats and dogs: 'Pussies and Bitches'.
* A pet shop in Kamuning: 'Pakita Mo Pet Mo'.
* A Bakery: 'Bread Pit'.
* A bank in Alabang: 'Alabank'.
* A noodle restaurant in Pampanga named, 'Mekeni Rogers'.
* There's a restaurant in Pasig named, 'Johnnny's Fried Chicken: The 'Fried' of Marikina'.
* A boxing gym in Taguig: 'Blow Jab'.
* A tombstone maker in Antipolo: 'Lito Lapida'.
* There's a copy center in Sikatuna Village called, 'Pakopya ni Edgar'.
* There's a beerhouse in Cavite called, 'Chickpoint' .
* A laundromat in our neighborhood sa may Sikatuna: 'Star Wash: Attack of the Clothes'.
* There's an internet cafe in Taguig named, 'n@kopi @'.
* Name of a kambingan, 'Sa Goat Kita'.
* A salon somewhere, 'Curl Up And Dye'.
* A lugawan in Sta. Maria, Bulacan: 'Gee Congee'.
* There's a water refilling station in Dapitan named 'Wa-Thirst'.
* Along Sucat road, a store selling feeds for chickens: 'Robocock'.
* Shoe repair in Marikina: 'Dr. Shoe-Bago'.
* Shoe repair store along Commonwealth, 'SHOEPERMAN: we will HEEL you, save your SOLE, and even DYE for you'.
* A Petshop: 'Petness First'
* Flower shop: 'Susan's Roses'.
* A Taxicab: 'Income Taxi'.
* A 2nd hand watch store: '2nd Time Around'
* A squid stall in a wet market: 'Pusit to the Limit'.
* A shrimp store: 'Hipon Coming Back'
* A gay lawyer's extension office: 'Nota Republic'.
* A ceiling installer: 'Kisame Street'.
* A car repair shop: 'Bangga ka 'day!'
* An aquatic pet store in Malolos: 'Fish Be With You'.
* A beauty salon: 'Saudia Hairlines'.
* A bakery in our village: 'Anak Ng Tinapay'.
* A Laundry: 'Wash Your Problem Here'.
* 'Asian Mobile Massage Service: Massage only, God is watching'.
* Ice cream parlor: 'Dila Lang Ang Katapat'.
* Chicharon store: 'Chicha Hut'.
* Neighborhood pizza store: 'Pizza Hot'.
* A fishball cart along P. Campa St., near UST: 'Eat My Balls'.
* A barbershop in Cagayan de Oro: 'Pinoy Big Barber'.
* A Resto in Baclaran: 'The Last Supper'.
* A goto resto: 'Goto Ko Pa!'
* peanut vendor's cart: 'Mani ni Papa'.
* party needs business: 'Balloon-Balloonan' .
* A Chinese restaurant in Pasig: 'Lah-Fang'.
* A store selling fresh chicken, owned by a woman named Dina: 'Dina Fresh Chicken'.
* An actual bait and tackle shop in Boracay: 'The Master Baiter'.
* A bakery in Pateros: 'Trimonay Bakeshop'.
* A Hair Salon in Makati: 'Hair We Go Again.'
* A barber shop in Pedro Gil : “Hairport”.
* Another barbershop in Naga City: “Hair Force One”
Type rest of the post here